Sunday, October 16, 2011

Other quilts to view

Here are some more quilts to see.  Most are pantographs.  There is one more custom quilt that I did, but I am waiting to see how it did in the contest before I post it :)


This is a quilt by another Andrea...who has been one of my best customers :)  I love this quilt and wish I could have done a custom job on it but I just didn't have the time.  It is a pantograph I have used before.  It is called Novoya Zhisn

Another quilt by Andrea which has the Raindrop pantograph.  I love this pantograph.  It is so simple, but the quilt looks so lovely when it is done.

The front and then the back.  Doesn't it look elegant?

3 comments:

Gail said...

Sandy, thank you for stopping by my blog, I am so glad you like the flanged binding, I thought it was great when Ginny told me how she did it. Great work on the quilts, I do not do pantographs, can't seem to follow that line, so it is freehand for me. I may have to practice some more and see if I can do it. God Bless. Gail.

Cathi said...

I like the raindrop pantograph! It seems so fluid and not too densely quilted.

Sandy said...

Thanks Cathi...I like it too. I am doing it on another quilt right now for a male and it is looking great. It seems to be a pleaser with the customers :)